Just in Case it Matters to You
- ENTREPRENEURS WHO ARE MOST EFFECTIVE at maintaining optimal profitability with minimal risk typically utilize professional experts to focus on strategic direction — as distinct from the daily operational issues. In these stressful and economically challenging, remote-workforce days, it’s more important than ever to ensure reality-based perspective to best avoid the pitfalls of ‘not knowing what you don’t know,’ and that alternatives and risks are carefully vetted before critical steps are taken. DCG have decades of expertise in weathering economic & operational crises (1986, 2001, 2008). Our team is fully structured to assist you remotely during this current coronavirus crisis.
- UNDER THE STRESS OF MAINTAINING BUSINESS CONTINUITY IN NEW ‘REMOTE’ MODE, owners/managers are understandably likely to overlook some elements of leadership which are critical. (1) For Millennials, priorities remain work/life balance and resetting their own daily routines – so caution in not pressuring for commitment to a hard work hour schedule; (2) Up to a third of Millennials contend they experience ‘work-related anxiety’ which can induce stress, lack of focus, even depression – so important to demonstrate sensitivity to performance that may be lesser under new routines; (3) For the younger Z generation kids, ‘company culture’ remains their highest priority – so important, while prioritizing economics, to avoid ‘short cuts’ and maintain integrity for client/customer service; (4) All employees are to some extent insecure in times of uncertainty – so consistent assurance of confidence that this is a temporary situation, that the company is sound economically (even if not entirely true), and that jobs are not in long-term jeopardy is important.
- BEWARE: TENS OF THOUSANDS OF SCAM & MALWARE WEBSITES are continuing to launch globally every day, with targeted phishing attacks, malware-laced files, ransomware, and peddling fraudulent Covid-19 cures, supplements or vaccines, infecting desktop and mobile users’ software. From cancelled conferences and concerts, to disrupted supply chains, “malware authors & fraudsters aren’t letting a tragedy go to waste.” [ZDNET – 3/18/20]
- THANKS TO COVID 19, AMERICANS ARE GETTING A CRASH COURSE in respiratory issues, immunity deficiencies, and how an exogenous organism can preempt whatever Normal life meant until recently. Going forward, ‘Wellness’ products to help optimally manage general health and stress levels will become part of the New Normal, particularly including CBD. Taken in appropriate dosage, CBD both promotes inflammatory response to support respiratory function, and also has been found to reduce stress, reduce T-cell activity, and support natural Killer cells – all of which help maintain the immune system. For a comprehensive, very interesting & understandable 8-minute video on the Virus and Pandemic, see https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BtN-goy9VOY. For more info and quality-tested products available with a 25% discount, see seralabshealth.com using promo code 25JOY.
- AS IF CORONOVIRUS CONCERNS WEREN’T ENOUGH, ‘BED-BUG’ INFESTATION OF RIDE-SHARING VEHICLES is increasing. According to exterminators, “bugs don’t care about riders’ race or income level, worker or contractor status – only about jamming their needle-like snouts into flesh and sucking out blood; the giant itchy red welts the bugs leave is just a fringe benefit.” They suggest that after an Uber or Lyft ride, “clothing should be dried on high heat for 50-minutes, a hot shower, and prayers won’t hurt.” [IMPACT LAB – 3/22/20]