Just in Case it Matters to You
- AS BUSINESS NORMALITY RESETS, PREMISES LEASE RENEWALS ARE UP FOR GRABS, with often major differences in landlord versus tenant expectations of rental rates & concessions. Beginning the negotiation process early (as much as 9 -12 months in some cases), and especially when supported by a Tenant Rep broker with reality-based market research, have the best likelihood for optimum contracts. DCG can help; call us for courtesy consultation & referral to top Reps in your location.
- PSYCHOLOGY BEHIND WHY SO MANY COUPLES LOOK ALIKE has been researched extensively to suggest that a subconscious, subliminal process stems from: (1) Likes and dislikes of what is familiar appearance-wise, including “attraction to features of the opposite-sex parent, when primed by a familiar face; (2) Associations with ‘comforting’ traits of what is pleasant or appealing; (3) Genetic connections which share predictors of everything from height to educational attainment, similar ancestry, and social, cultural or environmental common ground… However, attraction is not easy to predict so, while initial similarity may lead to attraction, it doesn’t mean a happy relationship.” [LBN EXAMINER – 1/13/21]
- AS NON-PROGRESSIVES STILL SCRATCH THEIR HEADS ASKING HOW & WHY CULTURAL REVERSAL IS HAPPENING: “Never before in American History have the Press and powerful media corporations joined together in a single mind-set to crush a presidential candidate… to effectively become a political entity, allowing the standards of journalism to collapse… HOW did this happen? By managers with a social liberal point of view who did the hiring at all networks looking for journalists who fit with their views, over the past two decades… WHY did it happen? Perception of Trump as a vulgarian who pandered to conservatives, directed their power – literally billions of dollars and thousands of employees – to remove him from office, completely avoiding any responsibility for seeking the truth about his Administration or reporting the impact to Americans from opposing party platform (including eliminating border control & law enforcement agencies, emptying jails & prisons, giving voting rights to illegals & felons, inciting violent looters, ‘cancelling’ American culture & rewriting history, federal control of wages/ prices/ medical care/ freedom of assembly/ overriding separation of powers & protection for States’ Rights/ supporting transfer of wealth & technology, capacity for security, and transition from capitalism to socialism – effectively ‘giving away’ American’s freedoms & standard of living.” [REAL CLEAR POLITICS]
- THE HYPOCRISY AND “IDIOCY” CONGRESSIONAL LEADERSHIP – “after a year cheering on rioters majorly more destructive & threatening to public order” – looting, burning buildings, beating citizens, torching churches, tearing down monuments, even breaking into the Senate – “than a rabble of unwashed Americans who bust into the legislative house of business” is inane. “Abject morons and swamp rats calculating to seize further control through stupid political games” took the opportunity (‘never wasting a crisis’) to charge President Trump with “incitement to violence and insurrection,” making a further mockery of our political system and what little respect may have remained for their lack of integrity to govern on behalf of the nation versus selfish personal power objectives. Even ‘fact-checking’ Snopes couldn’t support their claim that Trump’s words – “Walk down to the Capitol and try and give our Republicans the kind of pride and boldness they need to take back our country” – had provoked the stupid actions by handfuls of anti-Progressives, particularly since his speech was delivered after the break-in. Deceitful propaganda and actions of hypocritical ‘leaders’ – culminating, so far, in the ludicrous House ‘impeachment’ have been shameful. [AMERICAN SPECTATOR – 1/12/21]
- THOUGHTS FOR THE WEEK: Check out an 86 sq. foot Micro Apartment: https://biggeekdad.com/2018/12/tiny-apartment-in-paris/
“Political Correctness is Communist propaganda, intended not to persuade, convince nor inform, but to humiliate; and therefore, the less it corresponded to reality the better. When people are forced to remain silent when being told the most obvious lies, or even worse when they are forced to repeat the lies themselves, they lose once and for all their sense of probity. To assent to obvious lies is to co-operate with evil, and in some small way to become evil oneself. One’s standing to resist anything is thus eroded, and even destroyed. A society of emasculated liars is easy to control. I think if you examine political correctness, it has the same effect and is intended.” [Theodore Dalrymple]